I have considerable experience in the community and public mental health sector, and understand the challenges involved in navigating the public mental health system.
I am a clinical social worker, based in Essendon Melbourne, offering therapy and support to girls and women.
I'm passionately dedicated to working with people who identify as female. As a trained trauma informed therapist, I ensure a safe and collaborative counselling space that engenders trust, choice and empowerment. A place where you can work through difficult issues, gain new life skills and be free to live a conscious and meaningful life.
I value my personal and professional growth and regularly engage in supervision, counselling and professional development training.
- Bachelor of Human Services – LaTrobe University
- Masters of Social Work – LaTrobe University
- Australian Association of Social Work (AASW)
- Blue Knot Foundation – Professional Member
- Anxiety Recovery Centre Victoria – Professional Member